Randomly I came across someone's website today - it made me wonder just how much I missed out on, and then I remembered this xanga entry I wrote exactly 2 years ago. Those pangs of regret are still there and I realize it's too late. I can't ever let this happen again, no matter how afraid I am of falling.
A September Story
... she, fascinated by his smile, felt something magical. she loved the way he looked at her, trying to get her attention, and hoping for a smile in return. the warmth and memory of his smile stayed with her longer than you could ever imagine. she had never experienced this feeling before.
there is no happy ending to this story. there were incidents that caused this boy to misunderstand the girl. deep down inside, she had feelings for him, hidden beneath her snobbish attitude and friends' attempts to embarrass her. As time passed, they were mere strangers. If things could've been different, she'd go back and fix it in a heartbeat.. but this was the path she had chosen. now, she can only wonder what could never be..
this could be just a memory, a dream.. or just another fall story

0 comments:
Post a Comment