Saturday, February 21, 2009

만나서 반갑습니다 ^^

So I met my Korean-English exchange partner, Ashley at Library Square today and we ended up talking for 4 hours at a nearby Starbucks. She is 3 years older than me and SO cute! We're going to have weekly meetups from now until she leaves in 3 months. During our chat, she taught me several Korean phrases including the Korean version of "Don't worry, there are plenty of fish in the sea" which I am determined to master xD I'm really excited to see how much I can learn in the next few months! Along with explaining vocabulary and grammar points, we talked about (pretty) boys, music, movies and relationships. She's also going to teach me how to make kimbap and maybe other Korean dishes :D We're gonna go for dinner (and possibly soju) sometime soon so if you want to meet her, let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo...4 hours?? Wells...if u haf pics post them haha

Resa said...

YAY~ I am super excited for you. Learn Korean and we'll try our Korean with each other. It's a start of a beautiful friendship ^^

I CAN READ YOUR TITLE *excited*