Monday, February 9, 2009

Favourite Boys Over Flowers Quotes ♥

Goo Jun Pyo: [a field shaped as a heart appears below] Once I found a girl I liked, I promised myself I would bring her here. [to Jan Di] Can you see it? My heart? (Episode 6)

Ji Hoo: [Gestures towards his horse] This is Rui. (Episode 7)

Jan Di: In the world, they say there are fates that eventually meet despite how many times they separate. You'll definitely meet her again. (Episode 8)

Ee Jung: [teacup analogy] It looks really weak doesn't it? But it's stronger than it looks. How long do you think it took it to become like this? Turned upside down, stepped on, cut over and over again, and it needs to withstand 1300 degrees of heat... In order to become strong, and to find what truly belongs to you, there will be a process you must overcome. (Episode 9)

Jun Pyo: You know, I didn't know what a family was... but looking at your family, I think I may know a little now. Can I come over again?
Jan Di: When did you ever come with permission?
Jun Pyo: I'm not joking. I want to go, to be honest... everyday. (Episode 10)

credits: arashi vox
___________________________________________________________

Whaaa I am so torn between the characters! I can't seem to hate Jae Ha because well, he looks like Kyuhyun ㅠ Otoke?!

If you haven't already checked Boys Over Flowers yet, I totally recommend doing so ^^ It's much different from Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango... and in my opinion, it has more attractive eye candy than the two previous dramas so, what are you waiting for? :D

1 comments:

Resa said...

I am on the BoF boat with you. I love the hotness... ^^~