Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Sorry, I'll Do Better

I know I've been a mood-downer lately and I'm sorry you've had to put up with my complaints and emo-ness. I'm feeling much better now with ample amount of sleep, food and liquids. I realize how badly I take care of myself and how this in turn, affects my emotions, thinking and judgment. Due to my lack of sleep, I feel like I've been acting like an immature 10 year old and it sickens me to think of the things I've said this past week. It's time for me to suck it up and grow up. Thank you for caring about me and listening to me rant ^^;

2 comments:

Resa said...

I am here for you no matter what~ 4am post... you crazy girl~

Bego said...

There's nothing wrong with feeling down sometimes! =) It happens~ .. but *sends support* i know you can do it! :D

And thank you for listening to my rants as well =P