Sunday, March 29, 2009

DAY 2

I was awaken by another phone call this morning (this time from someone I knew) and I admit I was a little mean on the phone. I was feeling groggy yet my friend wanted to talk so I let him =/ Anyway, my energy has been kind of low for the past month now so my doctor suggested that I get some blood work done tomorrow. Honestly, it's kind of a relief to go in for testing as there were several occasions when I would wonder if anything was wrong with me other than the usual. I've also started taking my vitamins and writing again. I just want to be how I used to be - motivated, determined and optimistic about everything in life - truly happy and smiling from the inside out.

During the past two nights, I've been dreaming of Korea and of Oppa~ I must really miss him. Sigh, but I'm really happy that I'll be seeing Beky and Resa very soon. I've been missing them a lot as well :(

Once again, I'd like to say that I'm thankful for all of you for being the caring, selfless and loving people you are. Sometimes I don't think I deserve it; I'm so lucky to have you all as friends. And to Jen, thank you for all your support and for being there every step of the way ♥

2 comments:

Resa said...

Wha wha wha, are you okay?!? let me know if you need anything okay?
Aw, missing Korea... *squishes* We will be back someday, we just aren't sure when.
At least we get to see each other in about a month, I can't wait to see you again ^^~~<3

Bego said...

Jan!! Whaa I'm so sorry to hear all that =( I hope you're okay ♥

I'm sure you'll be able to go back to Korea too =D and when that time comes, I hopefully will be able to go meet you too =)

Also, I think you are an awesome friend yourself, so don't ever think that you don't deserve it! ♥