Saturday, April 4, 2009
화이팅?
I dislike being emo yet it's so easy for me to become this way =T Ever had that feeling when you just want to hide under a rock and become anti-social? I feel like that right now but it's difficult to do especially at this time. People around me are going through rough times with friends, family and themselves that it's hard to say no... especially when I want to be there for them. And the fact that a particular guy thinks he "needs" me doesn't exactly lower my stress level =_= With finals during the next 2 weeks, it makes me wonder how I can do this. Distractions, distractions -- I would really like to get rid of my cell as well as my Internet connection but in reality, it's just not possible. I need to focus NOW. How do you guys deal with stress and distractions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment