Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hot like Fire

Today I met up with Ashley 언니 after not seeing her for a week. We did a little studying at Blenz Coffee at Library Square and then headed off to a Korean restaurant below Ebisu on Robson. There we ate Dubu Kimchi (Tofu with Kimchi and pork) and something like Daeji Bulgogi (Spicy marinated pork with green onions). Initially, we thought the bulgogi was spicier than usual but the meal was very scrumptious nonetheless. My tastebuds eventually lost their senses and after eating, my insides were burning (and still are... water and ice cream haven't helped D:) Ashley attempted to teach me how to properly order and ask for the bill which turned into major embarrassment. When asking for the bill, the waitress listened intently, gave up and responded with an "Eh?" :( I'll get it right next time! The place totally reminded me of Korea with the cute waiter and the _____ people on my left. Sigh, I miss Korean food!

1 comments:

Resa said...

At least you get to practice right? kakaka ^^~ we can party when you come in May <3