Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wait, Mashimaro has dark circles?

If you didn't go to Korea with me (which the majority of you didn't) then you probably wouldn't know the significance of my blog title, Dark Circles like Mashimaro. Well you see, there was a guy we hung out with by the name of Erik Oppa while we were there. One night, we were just walking along the Chunggye stream when he began gesturing towards my eyes. "Dark circles" he said while touching the bottoms of his eyes. 'Okay buddy', I thought, 'do you know exactly just how long I've been sleeping for the past nights, weeks, months?!' No matter how much sleep I've gotten, those dark circles still brim my eyes. He continued on, "Do you know Mashimaro? You look like Mashimaro!" At the time, I laughed bitterly while he looked fairly amused with himself. Now when I think back on that incident, I guess it was pretty funny and I'm glad I could be his source of laughter, even if just for awhile. Anyway, the point is I just wanted to clear this up since Tiffany has kindly pointed out that Mashimaro does not have circles around his eyes but instead, elsewhere... I double checked and she's right! Somehow this information makes me kind of sad but hey, it doesn't make my title insignificant... it makes it THAT much more significant :D

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

BUT THE DARK CIRCLES SAVED HIM FROM BEING ARRESTED ALL THOSE TIMES. THEY WERE USEFUL! THEY LOOKED OUT FOR HIM! LOL YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!

Bego said...

How cute!! :3