KOREAN BOYBANDS.
There, I've admitted it.
It's even worse than my 98 degrees days *__*
Anyway, thanks for reading.
Back to my paper I go.
P.S. I ♥ JoongBo & AlShin! WGM never leave me XD
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jan!! *huggles* So you ARE still into the Korean fandom, eh? :DD (My temporary addiction into the Korean fandom has been gone and now I'm back to JE XD)
Anyway, need to go for lunch now. All the best in finishing your paper! :DD
Take care! I'll chat with you soon ^_^
P.S: What's WGM?
Hey Bego :D Best of luck on studying for your finals (You're almost done!) WGM is 'We Got Married' (Korean reality show)~ I think you might like it :) (Don't check it out until your finals are over though! LOL) Take care!
lol you dork. i know you are fangirling without me. dude i was watching shinee's cover of mirotic. SO CUTE... lol ^^~
Post a Comment