Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another blog, what?

Instead of starting on my oh-so-fun forensic science paper I came up with the bright idea of creating a new blog! Okay, that's not exactly what happened but I became bored of studying and decided to check up on the blogs I follow- xanga, livejournal, wordpress, blogspot.. you name it, I probably have it. I'm not a person who regulary blogs but when feeling inspired (which isn't often), I feel like writing. My passion for writing began when I received my first diary at age 7. It was pink and it had Princess Jasmine on it (my then favourite Disney Princess!) Six diaries of daily entries later, I stopped writing and started typing. Then I stopped journaling altogether, that is until I went to Korea. It was there that I found enjoyment in blogging about my experiences. I was also afraid that I might one day forget everything due to my short-term memory (It's been getting worse!) But anyway, like most things in my life, I lack consistency and I'm hoping to change that... first with this blog. I'm excited as I can possibly be on a Tuesday night.

So I've been noticing just how fascinated I can be with my friends' essay topics.. is this even normal? To have ideas for someone else's paper and to be more interested in doing theirs than your own doesn't seem likely yet here I am again not wanting to write my paper that may seem so cool to others but so dull for me. More later in 1-2 days; I'll be here (or so I hope!)

2 comments:

Resa said...

thats so cute... dark circles like mashimaro. i will keep up with your blog jan~ i think i need to start one too... ^^;

Tiffany said...

BUT IT'S CSI! WHO DOESN'T LOVE CSI?!
HAHAHA...YOU DON'T HAVE DARK CIRCLES LIKE MASHIMARO.

BTW MY NEXT COMMENT WON'T BE ALL IN CAPS. BUT SINCE IT'S ALL CAPS DAY, I THOUGHT I SHOULD TYPE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME! JUST FOR ALL CAPS DAY :D