Sunday, July 12, 2009
Beauty From The Inside Out
Last night I met up with some high school friends I hadn't seen in awhile and as we laughed at the past and chatted about what was going on in our lives, I noticed just how much we've all changed. It seems like we've all found our true identities and our sense of belonging in the world. I definitely feel a lot more freer, no longer conformed to act a certain way, now that I'm out of high school. The friends I have kept in touch with over the years have gone through a lot and through all these experiences, they've matured. Every time I see them, they become prettier and their beauty shines from the inside out. In my eyes, everyone is beautiful and a person can only become ugly when their personality reflects that. More than anything, I believe that it's what's inside that counts. There's beauty in everyone if you take the time to listen and use your heart to understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment