Monday, August 3, 2009

Everything is alright

... if I just breathe :)

Summer is now half over and like last year it has been an emotional yet memorable one. I've been enjoying life but have been confused about a lot of things from what I should do in particular situations to my future plans after graduation. After thinking and talking to others about it, the solutions still remained hazy - that is, until a few days ago when I received an answer in the form of a devotional from Streams in the Desert. The lesson was about submitting yourself to God when you don't know what to do or which path to take and praying that He will shut the wrong doors and keep the right ones open. I prayed that prayer not expecting a quick response but within 3 days, I got an answer to one of the questions that had been distracting me all summer. I can't say I wasn't shocked and semi-disappointed since it happened quite unexpectedly but after processing it all, I'm relieved to be able to breathe again and to finally let go. One door has closed but it doesn't have to be a bad thing - I still believe that the best is yet to come :)

1 comments:

Bego said...

I believe the best is yet to come for too :)!! Hang in there ♥