Approximately 13 hours of sleep in 3 days... you do the math. Emotions were running wild and I was trying my best to hold it in. I was distracted, upset and sensitive - I'm so annoyed at myself for not going with the flow and for allowing myself to get so worked up about things not going my way. It's time to let it go - a little more waiting won't hurt. I feel guilty for letting my feelings take over and ashamed for not having my priorities straight.
Special thanks to Ivy, Jen and Resa for being honest with me and helping me see the bigger picture~
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jan <3 It's okay, sometimes things just happen. Things don't always work out but in the end, there is something better that comes along. I hope you are feeling better. Love you~!
Awww *hugs* I hope you're doing well <3 I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you lately. I'm sure it'll be better soon =)
Post a Comment