Saturday, June 20, 2009

You Gave Me A Reason

I used to believe in fairytale love.

It was raining as I rode the bus up that familiar hill back home. Nostalgia crept over me as flashbacks of that drizzling afternoon in Seoul played through my mind. Everything happened just like they did in dramas.

Now as I think back on that time, it was then that I began to truly see reality. It was then that I realized that I couldn't live with my head in the clouds and that fairytale love eventually gets old.

Honestly I don't need stars or magic, I just want a real love based on friendship and honesty.

From now until this love finds me, I'll keep praying and continuing to improve myself. It's not enough that he'll be the right one for me, I too want to be the right one for him.

0 comments: