Saturday, June 13, 2009
Relax, Take It Easy
I'm a person who tends to overanalyze everything that comes her way - In short, I'm just someone who likes to be in control of her life. My biggest weakness is not being able to let loose and go with the flow.. But all of this has been slowly but surely changing as there have been several recent incidents which have tested me on just how well I can adapt to these particular situations. I'm learning how to be more flexible in my plans and for my future. I'm beginning to recognize that it's okay if my plans don't fall through and that plans can always change. I don't know what's going to happen a year later, 6 months from now or even next week but what I do know is that whatever happens, happens and whatever doesn't, doesn't mean it never will. Maybe this unexpectedness isn't so bad after all ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is good to relax, from what I do know... you've gotten a lot better about it which is a great thing~! Just let things happen and go with the flow. *squishes*
Love you <3
i guess we all have the tendency to try to take control of our lives.. but there are just so many uncertainties in life... it's just hard... i have learned and i am still learning to take it easy~! at times when things are out of our control...those are the moments that we can really see the power of God and his blessings... =) just do wht we can and lift the rest up to God. =)
Post a Comment