Saturday, December 20, 2008

Work Update

A 20 something year old male (and his mom!) tried to get my receptionist position today at work! Now I have nothing against guys becoming receptionists/secretaries (why should it only be limited to females?) but they were too much. They stood there in front of me for 10 minutes and asked me countless of questions about my position (at different times), gave themselves a tour of the office and attempted to get me to write down his contact info to "save and guarantee" him a spot if a part-time position happens to pop up after I told him that we aren't hiring (we just hired a new worker this month, plus it's not up to me to decide) I have a feeling he's going to continue to pester us when he comes in for his appointment next week. I won't be here then but... um, :*( My boss was all 'What??' after I told him what happened while the other physiotherapists were anxiously hoping he didn't get booked with them. Seriously now.

0 comments: