One of the things I look forward to during the holidays is the Christmas music that sound through the malls, on the radio and at church. Every year when December rolls around, I pull out my 98 degrees Christmas album (old school music at its best!) and listen to classics - This Gift & Christmas Wish, before making my way through the usual festive numbers. Did I mention how I LOVE these two songs to bits? Anyway, I don't know what came over me this year... maybe it's the fact that I'm getting older, a bit more impatient but it's making me yearn for something more. Actually no, do you want to know the real reason why? It's the amazing lyrics reminding me that
I don't have no bf; therefore, making it impossible for me to miss spending time with and/or getting back together with my significant other...
Hahaha, no I'm kidding - I'm really not that emo, it's just a little love-envy. It probably began when my coworker (26) ecstatically notified me of how she got engaged to her boyfriend of 9 years on Friday. I'm really honestly happy for her, but yeah... although I'm excited for her and all, I can't help but think, "Dude, when is it going to happen to me??" Well, not marriage per say but you know what I mean :P Okay, yes I'm envious but whatever, I'm going to bed. Oh, and you know what else I like about the holidays? Sleep! Morning!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love those songs too Jan~<3 Totally makes me get into the mood for Christmas. HAHAHA, my 98 degree and NSYNC Christmas cds are somewhere... kakaka ^^
You are my winter love~
Post a Comment