"All of our reasoning ends in surrender to feeling"
- Blaise Pascal
How do you make decisions? Do you use your heart or your head? There was a time when my emotions took full control and I'd follow my heart. Now, although I don't know when it happened, I reason too much. For example, let's say I develop feelings for someone. I would wonder whether or not I really liked that person and as I'd spend more time with the other person, I'd become more observant of them as well as my own reactions towards them. I'd over analyze possibly everything, their personality, the pros and cons, the situation and the risks involved. By this time, I would have come up with a good list of reasons why I don't think I should like him and why it just wouldn't work out between us. My mind would do a pretty good job in convincing myself to get over it, and it'd work. I just don't go with the flow like the people around me do. It's my flaw, I like to be in control of my life and I guess prevent myself from falling and getting hurt in the end. Sometimes I wonder if I should've told him when I had feelings for him... but it's no use now that I've convinced myself otherwise =/ I should listen to my own advice, to let loose and allow for things to happen.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Jan~ No regrets okay? Whatever happened, happened. It was all for a reason and it's something you've learned on. You need to go more with the flow while I need to get more control. Let's trade for a little ^^"
*squishes* cheer up my winter love <3
Post a Comment