Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some things are better left unknown

There were times I was mad at God for making me empathize with people I had every right (at least according to friends) to hate, yet there I was separating the behaviours from the persons and believing in the good of people. Maybe my family is right, I try too hard to be different, to be someone most people are not. I've been warned about the consequences of my actions but I keep wondering, "What if this is part of God's plan? What if my heart has the capacity to do this?"

I'm guilty of throwing my heart away, especially as of late, and even though I've picked it back up, it's going to take some time to mend itself and have it function normally. And I still have a lot to learn.

Time and time again, the same people prove to be loyal friends who know my faults but love me all the same. Thank you for being by my side on this journey called life, and for letting me trust freely and completely. Most of us have graduated, moved abroad or are already separated by distance, but I know that you'll be there and so will I for you. I'm really blessed beyond measure.

0 comments: