Wish I were more 'inspired' to blog on a weekly basis but the past couple months have been anything but memorable. Okay I lied 'cause I flew to Vegas and Orlando and spent a week on a boat to the Caribbeans, and then there was my 24th birthday... but the time prior to my trips (January-March) I have no recollection whatsoever... funny how the less I have to do, the less I remember.
I feel myself slowing sliding into the danger zone as I refuse to take my next step forward, somewhere, anywhere. My fear of taking a wrong turn has resulted in excessive procrastination. I always thought I had my life planned out, I thought I knew when I was 10. 14 years later, I've lost my drive while my friends have found direction. I admit I've been feeling sorry for myself lately so hearing about friends' next plan of action, their career stories as well as new opportunities have been encouraging. I'm extremely happy for them and pray that doors will open for me too.
My friends are amazing, selfless people - and catching up these past two weeks made me miss them even more. Don't you love it when you can let down your guard and say whatever you want without hesitation? (:
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment