Thursday, October 29, 2009

You Know You're Stressed When...

You go to the same mall twice in a week and actually buy things. I have no sense of self-control whatsoever. The worst thing is, I don't feel guilty either -_- I've been alternating between my credit and debit card to pay for my purchases to ease my shock when I get the bill and bank statement in the mail.

So far I've bought:
- Black flat ankle boots from Zara (Jen & I are boot twins! She eventually got the grey ones :D)
- Boyfriend blazer from Mariposa (Black exterior, pinstripe interior!)
- Peacoat in Grey from Forever21 (I've been wanting a grey jacket for quite some time now)
- Insignia 720p Camcorder from Best Buy (Inspired by WongFu & other vloggers; I'm gonna start vlogging and documenting my future trips ^^)

All in all, two successful shopping trips if I do say so myself. Most importantly, I was able to catch up with friends and get my mind off of things for a short while so I'm happy about that. But now, it's back to work for me.

2 comments:

Resa said...

Retail Therapy is always nice~! I have been wanting to do the same but holding back. I am glad we got to catch up. I really miss you Jan <3 I hope you are doing well. Don't overwork yourself too much though~ Let's talk again really soon (:

Bego said...

Jaaaaan~~ *hugs you* I've been turning to retail therapy lately too =P I even took up a part time job to feel less guilty for spending so much lately -_-"... I love the peacoat!! Would love to wear one except that it's too hot here XDD And boots are awesome too :3