Thursday, October 22, 2009
Drama is every aspect of life
If you had asked me to make a choice back in high school I would've said yes. I was naive, impatient and longing for what I thought to be romance. Now 4 years later you suddenly reappear and without notice, leave the decision in my hands. My past lingering feelings are quickly vanishing as the signs are becoming clear. I am no longer the person you remember me as and it worries me to think that you think I could possibly fill that void in your life. Is this be a joke? Because if it is, I'd much rather laugh now. Drama will and always will be my weakest subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww Jan~ Are you feeling okay? Sorry I haven't been around the past couple weeks. I am here, just a phone call away or an email away. I hope you are okay <3
Post a Comment