Sunday, September 20, 2009

Again & Again

Busybody - Not a Nosy Person but a Busy One

School of Rock? I wish!
School is back in full throttle and I have a feeling that this semester is gonna be different. Although I want to cry every time I have class 'cause it just means another weekly assignment is due or yet another discussion about a future paper/presentation/project, I'm actually liking this busyness since it's keeping me motivated and on my toes.

Youth on the march!
Awana kicked off last Friday and turned out to be a pretty successful opening night. Imagine loud, energetic kids aged 5-12 running around for a good half hour. It was during the games that I realized my huge age difference when I noticed that one of my past piano students I taught back when I was in gr. 12/1st year had joined, haha. Anyway, I'm a leader for T&T (gr. 3-6) so I'm looking forward to hanging out with the cool kids :) Coincidentally, I'm taking an education distance ed course on classroom management and discipline at the moment so I'm hoping I'll learn lots and get some good pointers that will be useful this year.

Not quite yet the workaholic.
I'm working a bit more this semester which is nice (some of you may have heard me complain about it though xD). It's been chaotic only 'cause the full-time receptionist is on vacation so everything has been taking longer than usual (I work at 7am on Saturdays and yesterday I worked until 9 -_-;;). When I am at work; however, it feels great.

He Might Come Back ♬

If you're a kpop fan or someone who's up-to-date with the latest kpop news, you'll most likely know of the issue about Jay Park and 2PM. (If not, head on over to allkpop.com for all the latest updates if you're interested.) I've been quite emotionally caught up in all the drama and chaos, not only as a fan but also a human being. The fandom has seriously become ridiculous. I was reading an opinion editorial on Soompi and I couldn't help but agree with the awesome Seoulbeats writer. (Click.) It's true, what the boys need now is peace, not more drama. Most recent word though is that Jay may have been forced out of JYPE. So what's gonna happen now?

Love Can Wait ... until I mature some more or until love finds me, whichever comes first.

Summer's over and I'm just glad to be busy. My goal of becoming more productive and involved is getting there but my wanting to focus on relationships with friends is not going as planned. I'm not consistent with returning calls and texts but sometimes I get so tired that I forget (I'm sorry if you're getting them a day or more later D:). I'm bad at prioritizing my time so it's a lesson I'm still learning. Give me a month or two, I'll try harder at organizing my time (it would be nice if you give me a heads up so I can plan better ^^;). I miss you guys!

1 comments:

Resa said...

Jan <3 It's been too long. I miss you loads and sorry for not being around either. I hope school goes well for you~! I am rooting for you all the way. Give me another year since school isn't going how I want right now T.T