Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Student Likes To Make Faces

While I was in Korea, I had the opportunity to tutor my landlord's youngest daughter, Melody. I had emailed her in February but didn't hear back from her until today. Her email was quite amusing to read and it's great to see that she can form sentences now ^^ See for yourself!

Hi Janitta

Do you know? I make this faces(NOT ONE FACE!)

AND!

-0- +_+ =ㅊ= =ㅅ= -_-^^ -_- ㅋㅅㅋ ㅋㅇㅋ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅠ0ㅠ ㅠ_ㅠ ㅠ+ㅠ ㅜ0ㅜ ㅠ_ㅜ ㅜ_ㅜ

^0^ ^_^ $_$ $0$

Do you like it? WHAT EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I really like MY SCHOOL!!!!!!

BYE AND I need your ansower^0^


I'm glad she's enjoying school! She and her sister, Emily are so, so cute~ Recently, Emily has been spazzing about SHINee to me. I laugh because I'm like a decade older than she is XD Aww I miss them!

2 comments:

Resa said...

That totally makes me miss my kids TT.TT I am glad she replied back. SHINee is for all ages ~

베카 said...

LOL! wow...that is cute~ I should go and email my students too... LOl they don't reply to my emails. T.T