
His name is JongHyun and yes, I named him in honour of my mother's favourite SHINee member. It happened a few hours ago when he protested yet again by continuously lagging, begging me to give him a break. Although there were many occasions when I'd become frustrated with him, I have to thank him for teaching me another lesson in the patience department.
Speaking of JongHyun...

He (the real one) sounds even more awesome live! On May 9, Beky, Resa and I attended the 7th Annual Korea Times Music Festival at Hollywood Bowl in LA. We even made signs for SHINee (and SS501) but unfortunately, they only sang 2 songs, Noona You're So Pretty (Replay) and A.Mi.Go. so their time on stage was too short. SS501, on the other hand, were the last group on stage so KyuJong and Magnae (HyungJoon) saw our sign :D Magnae even waved to us four times! We got noticed by a cameraman when SS501 were performing so we might be in the DVD... If that happens, I hope I don't look too crazy. Son Ho Young really knew how to give fan service and SNSD were really pretty in person. The first half of the concert consisted of the middle-aged and older performers, which I did enjoy for the most part... Although I can't say I was very happy when some of them started their 5th or 6th song (Others only had 3!) Overall though, it was a great first concert experience. I'm definitely excited to see the list for next year!

1 comments:
I love the name for your laptop. My camera is name Shinee... ^^;; WHAAA HB TT
Post a Comment