Saturday, May 16, 2009

Move Aside Dora, Kai-lan Is Here

You know Dora the Explorer? Well, a new girl is in town and her name is Kai-lan! My sister was randomly watching Treehouse when a Nick Jr. show called "Ni Hao, Kai-lan" came on. On a side note, I love how her name sounds like a vegetable! This is almost as amusing as Sagwa the Siamese Cat with her brother named Dongwa and sister, Sheegwa xD Anyway, I guess you could call Kai-lan the Chinese Dora but I think both Kai-lan and the show are definitely cuter! I mean c'mon, a koala that wants to be a panda? That is way cute! (As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with pandas xD) I should probably watch it to review as my sister has already learned several Mandarin phrases, LOL. Be sure to check out the show when you get the chance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah yes this show is too cute! I love it! I cannot wait until my little girl is big enough to watch this.

Resa said...

What?!?! Mandarin. I need to watch this show... lol xD