Friday, November 14, 2008

Replay, replay, replay ♬

Favourite song at the moment: 소원 (Wish)



Put my two favourite boybands together (DongBangJunior),
then take 4 of the best voices, 2 from each of the respective groups (JuMin!KyuWook) and you've got yourself a gorgeous ballad.. It's so EPIC!

This song also reminds me of the reasons why Cho Kyuhyun is still one of my fave singers EVER (3rd one singing starting from 'So Easily~') I am still in love with his Whole New World duet with Charice ♥!

1 comments:

Bego said...

Jan! ♥
How're you doing?

I love that song too XDD~!! The Mirotic Album Version C.. (at least I think it was C) has really good ballads!! I liked the one written by Jae too 8DD

Sorry for the short comment, am really supposed to be studying now (but sneaked online to check stuffs on LJ)...

Talk to you soon! Take care ne~!♥