I love hanging out with the Newbern gang because I feel at ease when I'm with them. We went out for dinner and drinks tonight and like every get together, it began and ended with laughing fits ^^
According to Wikipedia --
Laughter is a part of human behaviour regulated by the brain. It helps humans clarify their intentions in social interaction and provides an emotional context to conversations. Laughter is used as a signal for being part of a group — it signals acceptance and positive interactions with others. Laughter is sometimes seemingly contagious, and the laughter of one person can itself provoke laughter from others as a positive feedback.
Studies have shown that laughter improves overall health and well-being, increases life expectancy, and relieves stress. Being a student myself, I know the pains of writing essays and reports, studying for exams and trying to balance school, work and life in general. Next time you're feeling overwhelmed or you've just about had it, grab a friend (or me!) and laugh your worries away - you're boosting your immune system at the same time! You know my number ;)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Totally agreed, laughing is the bset medicince for everything. It seems to make things better when you are having a good time. I am glad you had a nice dinner with your friends. I did too. Something we both needed <3
Post a Comment