Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy May!

Guess what time of the year it is! My favourite month, of course (; I've been waiting and wishing that May would come sooner, and finally it's here! I already know it's going to be a fun and productive month. This week, I have my orientation with Vancouver Observer (I haven't decided what I'm going to be doing for them but probably something PR or writing-related), and I'll be attending my first Korean class at Langara (super excited about this one)! Hopefully as I get busier, I'll have more topics to blog and maybe, vlog about? :) Call me crazy but I have this dream that I'm hoping could happen sometime in the far future, and I've been thinking of ways to practice and develop the skills I need to get to that point. I know it's going to be a slow and timely process; however, I think it'll be worth it. So anyway.. what should my first vlog be about? ^^

P.S. I've jumped on the tumblr bandwagon so add me if you have one! http://janeeeta.tumblr.com

1 comments:

Resa said...

Yay for May!!! Ready for your birthday?!?

What is tumblr o.0a