Thursday, May 20, 2010

23

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and celebrated with me! :) I seriously have the best friends in the world ♥ The day that marked my 23 years of existence was simply spent bumming around and going out for dinner with the fam bam. Every year I get less excited about my birthday and this year I proposed to spend it just like any other day in the life of Jan. I really liked it actually ^^

In other news, Beky, Resa and I have started a new blog called Mind, Body and Soul. It's basically going to be a progress log of our attempts to get fit and healthier. It's really never too late to shape up! Won't you join and follow us on our journey? ;)


Have a great Victoria day long weekend! :)

1 comments:

Resa said...

Absoutlely cute Jan... I love it!! I am glad your birthday was good :D