Saturday, January 7, 2012

Twenty-Twelve

Albert Camus once wrote, "Blessed are the hearts that can bend. They shall never be broken." But I wonder... If there's no breaking, then there's no healing. And if there's no healing, then there is no learning. And if there's no learning, then there's no struggle. But the struggle is a part of life, So must all hearts be broken? (One Tree Hill)


New year, new start. This year will be one of productive healing, unbroken promises and measurable goals.  I expect to fail, cry and break in the process - letting go of pride, self-consciousness and control, for the search for authenticity.  From the time I began this blog up until now, I lost my desire to be someone who was unafraid to be overwhelmingly herself.  This is going to change.. through baby steps.  I'd be setting myself up for disappointment if I leapt too far, too soon - right?   

0 comments: