Monday, September 20, 2010
My Productive Waste of a Day
My most memorable memory last week was attending school when I didn't need to. Lacking sleep like I regularly do on Monday mornings, I was halfway through my work shift when I was convinced I had class that afternoon. So I trekked downtown despite being a half hour late for my tutorial. Deciding that I'd catch the next tutorial, I studied a bit and then walked into an empty computer lab at the next hour. Confused, I thought I had missed all the tutorials and had no choice but to wait for my class to begin an hour later. However, when I walked into the lecture hall, I quickly realized it was pitch black without a single soul in sight. At this point, I began to freak and asked a technician walking by if there was a classroom switch. He looked at me funny and informed me that the class was scheduled one hour later. Sheepishly I realized my mistake and slowly made my way back to the skytrain station. Oh well, at least I got some studying done - and guess what? I started my day with the right foot forward and was early my tutorial the next day (;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment