Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dear Self, Let's Continue To Improve

I desire to be someone who is capable and intelligent yet sensitive and caring towards the people around me. I want to make God my focus before anything else.  Be a girl after God's own heart, able to feel the things that breaks His as well as those that bring Him joy.  Reliable and dependable are characteristics I'd like to encompass, someone with a good head on her shoulders who is goal-oriented and prioritizes her time well.  One who cares for herself as much as she loves others.  Someone who knows where she stands on matters and can back it up with evidence. I don't want to be a girl who complains about suffering but one who deals with situations and obstacles calmly and gracefully.  Not someone who boasts about her past or plans for the future but one who is humble and recognizes that her strength is from God.

0 comments: